To Our Valued Friends and Customers,
We are still operating to ensure safety for our customers. Pick Up orders can be placed directly online and are usually ready within 2 hours. Just drive up and let us know you're here.
When visiting for pick up or purchase, facemasks are still required, with no more than 2 customers served at a time.
Gloves are still out of stock with no restock date currently.
As COVID-19 continues to affect our personal daily lives, we wanted to give you a quick update and assure you that we are doing everything possible to operate safely and efficiently.
We have a number of clinical and healthcare clients who depend on us for clinical supplies so for the time being, we remain open with the following changes:
- We are still shipping and receiving products as scheduled. However, clinical supply orders will take precedent when fulfilling.
- Work areas are kept organized, uncluttered and sanitized at least daily.
- We’ve split essential staff into smaller shift teams which rotate daily. This means less man-power, but also less personal contact and helps ensure continued service with mitigated risk. All staff that can telecommute from home, will do so starting 3/23.
- For our local customers, we encourage you to order online or by phone and have your orders shipped to you. No new orders will be taken on premises.
- Meanwhile, for all shipments, please submit a shipping address that will be able to receive packages during this period to help ensure delivery.
We will, of course, continue to actively monitor the situation and make appropriate and necessary changes. Any updates and changes will be communicated to you, or you can simply come back to this page. The health of our staff and customers is our top priority right now, and we thank you for your continued support in this unprecedented time.
For more information on control and prevention, please visit the CDC's COVID-19 page.
Thank you and stay safe,
The Needle Parlor Staff